Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Suggestion/idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ernestxxx
Troll
ernestxxx

Some Suggestion/idea Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestion/idea   Some Suggestion/idea Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 09:16

1. Add more insects in the jungle (like ants, butterfly, scorpion, and grasshopper).

2. Carnivore animals (like bear, sabretooth cat, and alligator) will attack and eat its prey (like hog and antelope). The carnivore animals also has ability to run faster which will activate when hunting its running prey. The prey have to run when being attacked by the carnivore animals.

3. Carnivore plant will not just eat troll but also eat the animals. The carnivore plants can be damaged from area damage (like forest fire, fire from gun and so on).

4. The animal bosses can move around like other animals.

5. Inventor can craft backpack for more storage.
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Troll
KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestion/idea   Some Suggestion/idea Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 10:14

Hmm i have a idea about map cause it shall be changed.
the trolls and other creature shall be made smaller cause a troll is high like a tree lol?
and to change terrain a little bit. to add more biomes not only jungle most of map like 75% will be jungle but rest of it will be hills or other biomes.And to make trolls moove faster and items spawn less.So the game wouldnt last so much.

Back to top Go down
carnality
Troll
carnality

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestion/idea   Some Suggestion/idea Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 18:48

Hi guys,

It's been a couple of years since I've touched Wc3, but I was a huge fan of Jungle/Island/Ice troll tribe survival games, and the teamwork/organization it used to require to win (as well as the backstabbing).

I noticed this today
kickstarter com/projects/1460615966/night-of-the-dead-ii?ref=category

This should be considered, while the community may not be as large, this type of game would be amazingly suited as a League of Legends/Massive online game type (think Archage).

As a starter goal, it should probably follow NotD's example, but a stretch goal could allow for a stand alone.
If DayZ can do it, JTT should as well.

Thanks, happy holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestion/idea   Some Suggestion/idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestion/idea
Page 1 of 1