Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
+32
StormTroll
ADominion
nurgles troll
Necrofulos
Black_Beard80
soulhunter10
LeD3athz0r
FaxLim
iChaos
KrunkZzZ
Ferlius
stjerry
alelil
vasak93
Unreal
JungleRat
Ragtog
mohamed_joker_
ElloElloEllo
indoplayer
Mustang
EvilChild
GothicMage
HunDoSlavus
NlmDth
leso
edddd
kubaf
Rym
Kalgash
JAN0L
gadina_prokleta
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 19:23

Things you would like to see in game.

Last edited by gadina_prokleta on March 15th 2012, 08:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
JAN0L
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 20:05

i just want to ask would it be posibe to make some kind of aura or global spell that would slowly decrease hp of items on the ground so some of them would disapear after some time(because im pretty sure that items can have different maxhp)
would it help to decrease lag in late game? or function like that would make it even worse? or at least could you make some sort of command that would kill like half or all items dropped on the ground?
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 09:53

The idea is good, but HP of items is being used for another function (item stacking).
It is very important also which items exactly should disappear - not your armor, obtained by hard labour, right? I was thinking about making vultures randomly "clean" dropped meats and skins, but I'm not sure if it would work the way I want.
Back to top Go down
Kalgash
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 03:51

Tents/Huts should be able to carry 4-6 items, Hunter tent should be able to carry 3-4 items
If nothing else, hunter tent should be able to l"load" a troll into it, no point in being stealthy if yer troll sits out there in plain sight
Back to top Go down
Rym
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 14:43

Yeah, I agree with Kalgash. I guess hunter's tent should be able to load the hunter. to make it more useful for scouting. or we can just change it from a sleeping place tent thingy to a small scouting or hiding place for a hunter and removing the "rest" benefit.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 16:17

The loading mechanism doesn't suit the game very well, that's why it is removed. In addition, it gives too much protection from both battle and survival dangers.

The Hunter can normally become invisible. But I made already for the upcoming version 3.6 that while sleeping near a Hunter's Tent, any troll will become invisible for the duration of the resting.

As for carrying items... The initial idea is that the hut/tent isn't "locked", so items shouldn't be stored safely there. But I can make it, there is maybe a point to be able to hide some items where the enemy cannot easily steal them.
Back to top Go down
kubaf
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 21:11

I have post it to the hive workshop also, but here it is:

Please make a single player version! I know this can be played singly but there are just too much animals & items.

So, would it be possible to just remove the lower half of the map? And maybe add Kill commands for all animals of level specified? Like -kill1 will kill all lvl 1 cubs/eggs...
Back to top Go down
JAN0L
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 12:12

i would really like to see possibility to move players between teams

often times when me and my friend are the only ones alive we kill each other and rmk
would be nice to be able to move one of us to other team so we can use flamethrower traps and have no vision of each other
also would be usefull to balance teams with leavers/noobs/afk

i would suggest host using command first and player agreeing or refusing it
like -move (number of player 1-12) (number of team 1-3)
and then player -yes/-no
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 19:45

kubaf, I read also at the Hive Workshop, I have answered you there, so don't worry.

As for the tribe changing - long ago I made it possible, but after that I disabled it, because there were some problems I need to solve first.
Back to top Go down
edddd
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 00:40

I really don't like the insta revival (soul sell) of dead trolls, there should be some seconds so the killing troll can check items or even run away. Sometimes you'd better run instead of killing 'cause he can revive in a second!
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 05:23

i thinking about inventor. maybe you put "craft Engine recept" in a class crafting? i think inventor need constantly(not with chance, maybe u got chainsaw but without engine - bad luck in game - it's happens) get a engine. Hm what else? ok if u drag out (recept) engine from invent ability into class crafting, it is necessary to fill a interval (25%) of "invent" chances. ok, need 2 receptes.
Back to top Go down
NlmDth
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 05:33

So leso and me have been thinking about a tank.
First the idea came from the useless siege tower(hard to make,almost no offensive power, easy to destroy, slow)
And the fact that using a chainsaw is unrealistic in a competitive game because it is too hard to make because it requires 2 inventions)
So here is what we came up with: replace the "craft siege tower" in the workshop with "craft engine" and replace the "invent engine" with"invent tank" for inventor.
:The animation can be that of the siege engine in TFT
Siege tank,craft in workshop:slot 1 recipe,slot 2 engine slot 3 3 iron bars slot 4 5 wood
tank stats: 350-400 hp,100 mana,building armor, the ability to throw rocks and bombs(like a siege machine)
and 3 inv slots( can use most weapons( except for shaman books and wand)
We were thinking about a rocket tank: just put rockets in one of the slots and boom/
It's not really unbalanced because it is so hard to make, in the process of making and arming the tank the other tribes can kill you easily.And the tank's hp is not that much. With mining pick, clubs it is destroyed fast and 3 inv slots is going to do good dmg, but not too much..
But it is still powerful enough to be usable in game
And this fixes the chainsaw problem also because you don't need 2 recipes for it
chainsaw is not that powerful anyway to require 2 inventions
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 05:33

to add into inventor's workshop a ability to combine powerful mines with poison. this unique mine looks like a mine, some greener than usual mine. and when mine is used - it give a poison plague(like in abominition in TFT warcraft 3) with good movement reduction (40-50%) and same damage like used poison
recept: remote mine + poison gas
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 05:18

can u bring warrior back so that he had two different weapons in inventory(but no needed to remore dual wield), and can u make dual wields with daggers, mining picks, spears, fieryaxes and thunderclubs? btw i think a warrior is powerless, and need to have a more powerhits
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 05:32

need to change inscription when u give a critical shot with gun or snipergun from "Critical shot" to "Head shot"
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 17:28

Mushrooms. Nothing more. Various types of mushrooms growing in the jungle!

Not just so your troll knows what the mushroom does, you must do an analysis as a shaman or use the voodoo hut to know the effects of the mushroom! (Depending on the mushroom effects, it could be used in various crafting.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiusservers.com
NlmDth
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 09:33

Ok Gadina i'm verry dissapointed in the new upcoming changes: merchent sistem and the changed spirit abilities.It changes the dynamics of the game.The ability to buy any items going to remove a good part of playing JTR(hunting animals). The current merchent system is perfect, you can buy stones,flints oil..but you can't buy animal products(feathers, turtle shells,meats, bones).
SECONDLY, and the most important thing that doesn't need changing is the spirit revival.I don't know why LibertinePL is complaining about it, he is a big noob who thinks he is pro. If you want to resurect just sacrafice 1 mana stone, easy just 20 gold.And if the enemy does kill you, thats it you die and the take your items because you didn't play good enough.And the warrior rush in 3 days, me and lesorub invented it and it sucks.The enemy can counter this by making grenades,bow, throwing axes, shaman banish+healing.And in 3 days a warrior can make a sniper gun for ally inventor.Do you want replays of this Gadina?I have them.
AND The ability of spirit to carry items has serious side effects, In the start of the game i can just suicide and go steal stuff from the enemy.And since when can spirits carry items?????????????????
And about rushes: if the enemy tribe doesn't stay together, like they shuld and if they don't get minimal defences in the start of the game(gloves, throwing axes, net) then they deserve to lose like the noobs they are
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 09:47

Well, very emotional Smile

First of all, the trading system will allow selling of any items, but it will not allow buying more things than before. For example the shaman of the tribe died, there is no other shaman, you don't need the books - you just sell them.

Second - I'm not making any change for someone special. I'm making it, because it's needed. A troll spirit, carrying items, will be still useful to the tribe. He could be able to steal items only if he has discovered the enemy tribe, but his slow movement speed and low view range make this quite hard. In addition, tribes usually protect themselves from thieves in a very simple way - by just putting the resources in wooden barrels and other buildings.
The advantages are much more than the possible threats, but if you see some exploits in this, please share your thought.
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 11:37

i thinking - if i have cooldown to reborn i can lose my life to get a demonic mask. i don't need it.
if in a our tribe we don't have a shaman we cannot craft a dreamcatcher.
now in the version u cannot choose at two ways of development - before this changes i can choose - leave 2 lifes or sacrifice 1 life for demonic mask. but now u must always die for demonic pact because u don't need a second life without your equipment. but it is not end - u need to wait a cooldown. oh yeah and u can see that - enemies steal all stuff from your base. and if you played 2vs2 and if 1 troll is died from a hand of enemies they can kill other teammate because this died troll waiting cooldown. of course

Last edited by leso on April 11th 2011, 11:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NlmDth
Troll

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 11:39

About the spirits carying items.Well an exploit would be that a spirit can gather items, oil for example with no problem.I understand that spirits need this to take their items back when they die, but i can say one thing.Once the enemy killed you, he can kill you again, the game is already lost.No need to change the mechanics of the game because of this.JTR is a team game.If at any point you get separated and the enemy ganks you and kills you and takes your stuff...well it's normal.All trolls must stay together, work together, fight together.When the fighting ends and the dust clears, if you are the loser, it doesn't matter if you can sell your soul, the enemy team can just kill you again, and they will.
And another thing about this, It will prolong the game and make it boring.

Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 12:18

Well, the easy oil gathering seems the only big problem to me...
For the other things - we'll see.
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 14:07

gadina_prokleta wrote:
Well, the easy oil gathering seems the only big problem to me...
For the other things - we'll see.

Berries, Honey as well.

I don't agree to the spirits carrying items. How would the spirit even carry it anyway? I like Jungle trolls as it is right now.
The only thing I would like to see was if your troll had some secondary way to carry items he is unable to use, such an Inventor picking up a warrior's iron axe. Instead of dragging it, could the troll not then have an item called "Bag" or "Backpack" to carry it in without being able to get the iron axe's effects?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiusservers.com
GothicMage
Troll
GothicMage

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 07:19

I think it's really corny to give the spirit ability to wear items. I think can be reworked so that the spirit of an increasingly blended with the reality of geting up mana so he can get free slots, movement speed per level mana and at its highest levels he attains to the physical body ( can not pass through decorations), becomes visible, and .... vulnerable to reality weapons.
Back to top Go down
GothicMage
Troll
GothicMage

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 19:11

It's so easy to find Trolls at HiveWorkshop, don't it? lol!
Back to top Go down
EvilChild
Troll
EvilChild

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 08:57

Why did u change the shaman model-.- I liked the old one and the new one doesnt fit.
U'd rather give the shaman the orc hero's shaman skin.

Furthermore I think there are to many stuns for combat uses.
U do not need many items and skills to stun ur enemy to death and thats kinda lame, isnt it?
I would replace several stuns by attackspeed and/or movementspeed slow.

Last point:
Do you want the pig anacondas to permastun? It's kinda redicoules and annoing to die from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next