Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug reports

Go down 
+29
TheMaxha93
SirMalum
StormTroll
Black_Beard80
iChaos
ADominion
Waj0
xandor
12OBIN
funAlways
KrunkZzZ
LeD3athz0r
vasak93
Wulfik
ElloElloEllo
benleboucher
Mustang
HunDoSlavus
Groundhawg
edddd
EvilChild
leso
NlmDth
mohamed_joker_
Chip
Rym
Kalgash
JAN0L
gadina_prokleta
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

Bug reports - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 17:23

5.3 Test version 03:

- 30 days passed. Beasts tamed. No flying sheep encountered.

- 30 days passed. Beasts tamed. No neutral passive mobs spawned or seen.

- No game crashes.

All this, tested in Single player.

I saved my game lol. I found out today by getting Beast Master achievement to level 2, your old beasts will actually regenerate growth instead of loosing it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiusservers.com
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 19:24

No bug will happen in Single player anyway Wink
If I could, I would discover it.
I just played a game in MP and some FS appeared. Now watching the replay and searching hints what may have caused this.

In the meantime - see this thread and give it a laugh.

Btw, whoever thinks JTR has too much bugs for a good game, please go read some of the older Wc3 change logs : )))

Edit: it is still something in the Taming ability. I'm positive. Maybe the game has problems converting real to integer and comes to strange results... Anyway, it is the Taming, but the bug happens only sometimes and maybe only in Multiplayer. Needs more testing, observations and thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 16:39

gadina_prokleta wrote:
No bug will happen in Single player anyway Wink
If I could, I would discover it.
I just played a game in MP and some FS appeared. Now watching the replay and searching hints what may have caused this.

In the meantime - see this thread and give it a laugh.

Btw, whoever thinks JTR has too much bugs for a good game, please go read some of the older Wc3 change logs : )))

Edit: it is still something in the Taming ability. I'm positive. Maybe the game has problems converting real to integer and comes to strange results... Anyway, it is the Taming, but the bug happens only sometimes and maybe only in Multiplayer. Needs more testing, observations and thinking.

I know this is out of bug reporting topic, but where do you play JTR?

Also, as a previous player reported. The Voodoo Mask of Life cannot be created using an Aligator's egg.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 06:02

Fixed!
I play rarely (as I said before) but I'm most easily found in Garena group, because I can leave the Garena client open and still do something else on the computer.
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 18:18

its hard to tell you this usefull bug , but i must Crying or Very sad , warrior who made double axe (stone) *don't know if works with other ones* can give them (drop directly in inventory) to inventor *don't know if only him* and inventor will be able to cut trees without axe and deal criticals and attack 50% faster (the double axe bonus)
here i say'd it cheers
Back to top Go down
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 06:38

When zombie troll has a spear and poison and you try to envenom weapon, the venom disappears but the spear stays the same.
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 08:47

KrunkZzZ wrote:
When zombie troll has a spear and poison and you try to envenom weapon, the venom disappears but the spear stays the same.
zombie troll is too stupid to envenom it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 09:32

LeD3athz0r wrote:
its hard to tell you this usefull bug , but i must Crying or Very sad , warrior who made double axe (stone) *don't know if works with other ones* can give them (drop directly in inventory) to inventor *don't know if only him* and inventor will be able to cut trees without axe and deal criticals and attack 50% faster (the double axe bonus)
here i say'd it cheers

Does the inventor drop the dual axes? They stay in his inventory or they are dropped, but still give him their bonuses?
Back to top Go down
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 10:09

The bug isn't the zombie troll cant envenom, the bug is the venom disappears, doing nothing.

Also another bug i just found, Beast mastery doesn't increase the health Regen and energy Regen of Pet den spawned animals, well im guessing that's it because the hawk didn't receive the upgrade, My bears and pigs did work however.
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 12:53

Originally the beast master perk only worked for tamed animals. So did it say in the tooltip for it.

Also I have noticed the Old Sabretooth Cat has an insane regeneration compared to other animals.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 12:59

I made the pet animals also get that bonus, but they still won't contribute to beast mastery (they keep the XP for themselves).

The regen of the cat and some other beats was fixed thanks to you.
Back to top Go down
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 13:01

Thats what i mean, i compared the 3 animals, the hawks mana regen was slow still while the bear and pig's mana regened alot faster

Do all animals gain mana at the same rate?
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 13:11

Tamed - yes.
Pet animals have slower mana regen, but they gain mana also by killing (like the troll gains XP).
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 15:26

gadina_prokleta wrote:
LeD3athz0r wrote:
here i say'd it cheers

Does the inventor drop the dual axes? They stay in his inventory or they are dropped, but still give him their bonuses?
yes he auto-drops them , but still leave the dual axe buff , but i quess you already figured it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2012, 17:19

i think its probobly not a bug but when you shoot (with gun obviously) snakes or aligators or stuff which can be lazy they lose the lazy buff , but then again i believe its intended so , since animals act fast to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2012, 19:20

Yes.
Otherwise it would be too easy to fight alligators Smile
Back to top Go down
funAlways
Troll
funAlways

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2012, 02:45

i once played a game as dark green (warrior) and get unlimited heat...
some vines in tarantula lair cant be cut?
dual axe bug,like about 3 post above
seems like only that i found, ill tell you if i find more Smile
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2012, 07:11

funAlways wrote:
dual has been fixed , but , one bug with the axes again , once u do the ugly frog quest and get the murlocks , they can wield 2 axes , not double axes , nor they become one , just 2 axes
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2012, 12:07

LeD3athz0r wrote:
funAlways wrote:
dual has been fixed , but , one bug with the axes again , once u do the ugly frog quest and get the murlocks , they can wield 2 axes , not double axes , nor they become one , just 2 axes

They're Frolls, not murlocs! Sad

And even if they can wield two axes, then what is the problem? I believe they would have a shared throw cooldown and crit does of course not stack.
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2012, 18:57

HunDoSlavus wrote:
LeD3athz0r wrote:
funAlways wrote:

They're Frolls, not murlocs! Sad

And even if they can wield two axes, then what is the problem? I believe they would have a shared throw cooldown and crit does of course not stack.
nope , crits stack.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2012, 22:46

LeD3athz0r, you're right, Frolls and Zombie Trolls are using the simplified dual weapon system (the old one). It is far from perfect, but I'm afraid already to change anything regarding the item limits. I know about this bug and I can live with it - there are more important improvements coming Smile
Back to top Go down
12OBIN
Troll
12OBIN

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 07:12

Hunter having problem with wearing item once I'm click on warrior class same type wearing item I'm unable to wear any of that type ever again if I drop the one I'm already wearing.
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 09:16

Yes, that s a common bug with the item limits. You can use the command -debug to reset the limit, but be carefull you are dropping everything on the floor with it.
Back to top Go down
xandor
Troll
xandor

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 13:52

movement speed bug.
Was playing shaman and was gonna test different movement speed.
Had sabertooth boots with mojo of haste. Used group haste spell and E aswell as invisibility haste proc.
Saw a lot of different bugs with the movement speed, no idea what cause what though.
Sometimes boots gave 60 ms as they should, sometimes 30 ms. Once I saw that they gave ~45 or something.
Sometimes ms reset to 60 when dropping and picking up, sometimes it didnt.

Also double spell can fail if it isnt enough space. (when it failed for me it was open space all around me except for a building at top left)

It is also a bug when you have a disease on you and you reach 0 mana. If you sleep at the right time (not sure if it is just before disease tick) then you get in coma AND sleep. This greatly increases mana regen and allow you to get to full mana instead of half.

Healing balm have a 25 sec cd but it says it have 5 sec cd.
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2012, 20:38

if this hasn't been written yet , you can't double wield the fiery axes ( idk if just steel or smth)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug reports
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Trolls Reborn :: Game :: General Discussion-
Jump to: