Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug reports

Go down 
+29
TheMaxha93
SirMalum
StormTroll
Black_Beard80
iChaos
ADominion
Waj0
xandor
12OBIN
funAlways
KrunkZzZ
LeD3athz0r
vasak93
Wulfik
ElloElloEllo
benleboucher
Mustang
HunDoSlavus
Groundhawg
edddd
EvilChild
leso
NlmDth
mohamed_joker_
Chip
Rym
Kalgash
JAN0L
gadina_prokleta
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 19:24

You think something works wrong?
Describe the problem here.
If it is necessary, post some screenshot to show us.

Last edited by gadina_prokleta on March 8th 2012, 21:12; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
JAN0L
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 13:22

when someone builds his base in left bottom corner of the map buildings sometimes are being revealed in the fog of war(random buildnigs not all of them), also noticed that my teammate saw different buildings than i

i saw this in game many times and it seems to work only in bottom right corner
Back to top Go down
Kalgash
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 03:35

Hunter hut will not craft, it acts as if it's a dead button, No error message whatsoever
Edit01: Hunters tent will craft with a wolf fur
Hunter tent will not show error message when not having mats
Hunter tent will not show ANY message when crafting with pig skin
Back to top Go down
Rym
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 09:29

Hmmm... i guess this thing isn't a bug. just a simple misspelled ^ ^

at the maps description in suggested player's area it says
"suggested players: troleplayer" or something close to that. hehehe
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 14:54

JAN0L, for now I cannot fix that with dummy units revealed - it is strange and I cannot define what's causing it.

Kalgash, the recipe for hunter's tent requires 2 tinder and the tooltip isn't correct - it says it requires only 1 tinder (if I remember right). Anyway, this is fixed for version 3.6.
Class craftings do not give error message when not having mats, sorry.

Rym, this isn't wrong - it is just a word play, a game joke. Jungle Trolls Reborn is a role-play game (RPG) with trolls. So it is for troll role-players... Get it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rym
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 22:40

oh.. i see lol.. yeah i get now. ^ ^ ( i feel dumb )
Back to top Go down
JAN0L
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 21:47

2 bugs
-infinite food(dosent have number of charges) once happened to me with a skull and after half hour of using it i had 100 hp 700 mana and positive mana regen ^^
have no idea whats causing it

-when smelting bronze bars they somtimes dont apear in the forge instead spawning in the middle behind tauren(in prev versions it also wouldint take resources when bug ocured)
Back to top Go down
Chip
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2010, 23:13

Yep
Bugs:
-infinite food
-hunter,inventor,and shaman not always can pick their lvl armor(3,2,1)they keep droping it
-bronze appear beside tauren in middle
-an interesting bug happend to me once i killed a pig imediately pick the itemes i left that spot fast like in 1 sec (fog) then turn back again and they itemes appeard again so i had 2 pig skin 12 food and 4 bone
Sugestions:
-tannery when i make my fur(bear) armor lvl 1 for shaman and put giant shell at armory the item becomes lvl 4 and no longer can be used by shaman so either remove the Note at the item or make the giant armor the same lvl as the armor fur before
-put more hp on crabs and less energy to evolve
-make hunter a little stronger or at least have a tartoise shield because he barely kills a pig...
Questions:
-The duration of malaria and poison from snakes not those bushes
-How i find that petrifed wood

Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 00:09

Hmmm, food crafting triggers seem okay... How you got that food? Right after crafting it or at some later moment?

Bronze bars and Forge were fixed for 3.7.

The items pick-up bug is known, we are searching to a solution. Anyway if it happens to you, write in game chat -debug. That will fix it.

The pig - I know that too. As much as know, if you manage to kill an animal when it is just about to grow, you may gat two "corpses" from it. Searching how to fix it...

Tortoise armors has been leveled, yes. You mean it lacks a description in the tool tips? I will check it.

Crabs don't need too much health because they are easy to get and on the other hand - they already have some good protection from ranged attacks (and very often the trolls use ranged attacks against animals).

Some other people say the hunter is overpowered... It actually depends on game style, but being a hunter you should be agile and cunning - and never get in a melee battle. Instead of this use pets, tamed animals, net, bows, traps, stealth + envenomed spear... Wink

The bushes can be poisoned, I know... We should solve this.

For petrified wood read the new section on the site: Features > Weather.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 19:32

Another bug : The recipes dont work on inventor i dont know if all of them but harpon and giant shied armor dont work i tryed them on me,on workshop nothing and also the names differ from the original like stag antler/antilope horns or deer leather/antilope leather
Back to top Go down
JAN0L
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 00:28

infinite food spawns like it right after cooking
Back to top Go down
mohamed_joker_
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Bug with voodoo revival   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 11:47

Hello all,
today when I was playing in single players to try new changes in Ver. 3.9
I found out a bug in voodoo revival ...
after I killed the comodo dragon(Using shaman) ... my mana was low and i fell in a coma and died because of malaria and my troll dropped no skull .. then i went to the totem for a rebirth ritual, after that I went back to the comodo dragon's area to take my items(arcanum,boots,gloves,tortoise lined coat , staff of regeneration) and i took some 54 voodoo scriptures on the way to try and revive the comodo dragon but i failed and instead revived an alligator ... after i revived the alligator i found alot of troll meat on the ground and i found another alligator leather in inventory(dropped from comodo dragon) I tried to revive another alligator and succeeded .. but after that i found tons of troll meat like 30
and i saw 378 voodoo scriptures in my inventory..
Back to top Go down
mohamed_joker_
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 09:22

Hello all,
Yesterday when I played with my friends on garena named maraes and yavin1v
using hunter I found out that tamed vulture nests don't hatch ...
further more I those tasty stuff(tasty meat stew , tasty omelette) don't increase food , they heal hp only
I just hope that you fix those problems soon.
thanks
Back to top Go down
mohamed_joker_
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 19:43

I just wanted to say that I was unable to use Big bad bone skull using an Elder beast's skull Sleep
I just hope you enable that soon Smile
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 13:11

Thank you, mohamed_joker_!

This was very useful. I'm already working on the bugs you reported Smile
Back to top Go down
NlmDth
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 13:54

Hello Gadina, I would first like to say that i like this game very much.I have been playing a lot lately so it was inevitable i would discover some bugs.So here's some 1 :Axes. A troll throws an axe at something..say a bear.Second troll throws a different axe at the bear.then the trolls can pick up each others axe and throw again with no cd.(tested with fire stone axe on Inventor, fire iron axe on warrior..inventor throws axe at a bear, warrior throw axe at a bear, warrior picks up stone fire axe and throw again with no cd)
2 :Boat. you do not lose hp if you are in a boat(tested with hunger at 0,and malaria).You do not lose mana normaly.You lose mana from malaria.
3 :Weapons do not work on siedge towers(tested with harpoons,obsidian dagger,bone club lvl1,mining pick and gun).They also do not attack(they are useless)
4 :More of a tweak than a bug: on hard difficulty trolls require too much food.There are simply not enough animals around to feed all trolls if a game has 4x4x4.With 3 trolls we empty 2 islands of all animals in 4 days.Imagine if a game has 4x4x4...
:On hard difficulty the hunters pets do not have the +50% health bonus all the other animals have.Maybe this is for balance purposes, but this kinda kills the map's "realism" for me.
:sacrafice mana stone gives +400 energy.For only 20 gold/day one tribe can invoke permanent "wrath of the gods"at the totem..maybe it shuld give +200 mana?Or bigger cd for "wrath of he gods"
I have a replay of this
Also if there is already bad weather and i pray for "Wrath of the gods" i get a message to wait for the weather to clear but i still lose the mana on the totem.
5: I don't know if this is a bug or not, but dog bite/hold prey changes the warriors stance from defensive to offensive(haven't tested it the other way around)
Tested on 4.2. I will post more bugs when i find them
Back to top Go down
NlmDth
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 20:41

So I've been playing with warrior lately.And i had low mana and low food, i eat raw meat and vomit, this changed my warriors stance to offensive and i lose 15 energy , then i go into a coma and i die of starvation.This same thing happens when crab uses the "hold prey ability" or hunter dog bites you(you change stance from defensive to offensive and you lose 15 mana).Further more to change stance back to defensive it costs another 30 energy(first time you change stance it changes to offensive..15 energy wasted, and to get back to defensive you must change stance again 15 more energy. overall 45 energy needed to change stance back to defensive after vomit/hold prey/dog bite.This does not happen the other way around (offensive to defensive) ,i tested this.
2 .You can't sell "tasty food"
Freeze spell also changes stance
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 21:34

what about inventor. when you disassemble constructing fire camp with first - okay it is working
but if u try to disassemble a firing fire camp - now u get 25 sec normal cooldown but this ability now is no working for whole game

the last shot(ammo) from (sarbacane,bow,gun etc) is never a critical, even though the critical message appeares above the target.
When you thrown fire axe(tested on 2 lvl fireaxe) and u get a 54 critical damage. not 81-99 critical(in description 10% chance to do x2 damage)

hunter bug. it is so easy to get some experience for his ensnare trap. kill it and get 10 experience from ally trap
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 18:33

Thank you a lot!
I will try to fix these bugs and improve the game further!
Back to top Go down
NlmDth
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 09:59

when you have 0 heat you gain hp, you don't lose hp.
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 05:07

we found a awful bug. i don't know cause. if u selling items i the merchant shop u can get for example -8 gold bonus. if u don't have enough gold for "feeding" this minus-bonus and sell something u get a goldcoin without index(count). but nlmdth gave solution of this problem - just rebuild this structure. need to fix
can i talk with u in Russian?
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 07:35

leso:
Thank you!
I can understand simple phrases in Russian, but in this forum better use English Smile
Hmm, and is there some exploit with those gold coin without charge? Does it allow you to buy unlimited resources, or is just an useless item?

Anyway, I am improving these days the whole trade system, so I will try to fix this bug.

NlmDth
:
That's maybe not a bug. Probably you have caught a Fever, which gives a small bonus to heating up (you tremble and run a temperature).
Back to top Go down
NlmDth
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 14:01

I'm sorry if my previous post was not clear.I was talking about hit points.It seems that trolls regenerate life a little faster when they are cold.This bonus regeneration helps even if a troll has a fever.I don't know why this is happening,but considering the message"you are freezing to death", maybe a troll shuld lose 0.5 hp/sec, cumulative with being sick for a total of -1hp/sec if a troll has flu and is freeze.Or stop the trolls natural regeneration.Either way gaining bonus life regen when a troll is cold is not normal, so i consider it a bug.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 14:11

Ahaa, I see... It is not actually a bug...
Some versions ago there was a health loss when heat was 0, but we removed it, aiming to make the game easier for newbee players.
I should consider fixing the tooltip or make some minor health loss.
Back to top Go down
leso
Troll

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 06:35

also when warrior puking raw meat he get berserker stance and lose mana
and please check a flamethrower damage and damage from using inv's bomb in a siedge machine. i tested there is no coincidence between damage and description of this items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug reports
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Trolls Reborn :: Game :: General Discussion-
Jump to: