Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

garena plus-> searching for people

Go down 
+4
gadina_prokleta
StormTroll
smk-parkour
wolf-sama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf-sama
Troll
wolf-sama

garena plus-> searching for people Empty
PostSubject: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2012, 06:10

ok first of all im new to garena, but i want to have a jungle troll reborn clan so we can play anytime anyone wants to join???
my name is wolf_sama please add me
Back to top Go down
smk-parkour
Troll
smk-parkour

PostSubject: Hey   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 22:59

hey dude, are you Wolf* from Jungle Trolls 2 Garena Group? if so im xorkatoss, just wondering...why do you need a clan for JTR when we have the group?>_<
Back to top Go down
wolf-sama
Troll
wolf-sama

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 03:31

im new to garena and i'm not wolf* the thing is that i searched a lot for a group how can i find u?
Back to top Go down
smk-parkour
Troll
smk-parkour

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 12:53

search for Group ID: 60727
that is the JTR group i use and they are really active!!(around 3-4 games per day)
Back to top Go down
StormTroll
Troll
StormTroll

PostSubject: New Troll   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 01:56

Hey mon Exclamation

I am looking for groups too. I want to play with many Trolls.

But I tried to enter both groups 1 and 2 and I got some error message saying the groups were full!

Can't people join anymore? And I got 2 more friends that are looking for groups too!

I am JakeBerjot in Garena Plus

Thanks people.
Back to top Go down
StormTroll
Troll
StormTroll

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 01:33

Hey mon Exclamation

I am getting depressed. None of both groups of yours haz accepted me........

If needed, just create another one.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 17:07

They're maybe full. If you're an active player, why don't you just create another group? Then tell me the group number and I'll even add it to the site.
I find rarely time to play, so I'm a bad group leader Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
Grandmaster_J87
Troll
Grandmaster_J87

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 02:02

Hey guys, so im trying to see if any of the groups go on since i havent seen any action lately. Anybody still play? i've joined the new group that was made but the first 2 are full. at least jtr 2 is... If anybody is trying to play my Garena Id is 97432801

Just add me so we can get this going Basketball
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster_J87
Troll
Grandmaster_J87

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 01:16

So it turns out that Hosting seems to be a concern, since im guessing not alot of ppl can host due to bad connection and port problems. Neutral

So if anybody knows some host bots for Garena that'd be nice to let me know and perhaps teach me to use it. I could then start hosting for any of the jtr groups Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daniel1234
Troll
daniel1234

PostSubject: can i join you group?   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 01:08

my garena name is lizardolingz just add me i realy want to play jungle trolls i dont have a group yet can i join?
Question
Back to top Go down
ka-mu
Troll
ka-mu

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 18:48

we have a clan for sure at garena.
it managed by Ibia.
make sure you just not sit and rarely play it.
Back to top Go down
ka-mu
Troll
ka-mu

PostSubject: join this group   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 17:55

if the another group is full
Back to top Go down
Unmourned
Troll
Unmourned

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 22:18

I'll only be using Garena for JTR, so I won't be on otherwise.
If anyone wants to play though they can message me on here or on Garena, also as Unmourned.
I also sent you guys requests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: garena plus-> searching for people   garena plus-> searching for people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

garena plus-> searching for people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Trolls Reborn :: Game :: Where to play-
Jump to: