Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crashing Error. and bug

Go down 
+2
gadina_prokleta
KrunkZzZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

Crashing Error. and bug Empty
PostSubject: Crashing Error. and bug   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 04:49

Hello, Occasionally while playing this game, (and this game only) i experience a Warcraft 3 crash. I have no idea what causes it.
Crashing Error. and bug Crash12
ohh and the bug was in 5.4 test 01. i was hunter with maximum mana, just slept, and i couldnt tame a baby bear due to lack of energy.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Error. and bug   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 19:42

Yes, sadly this happens and I haven't found any particular reason. I have reports for it happening when selling something or melting metal in the forge, but I suspect the reason is memory overload. The game still has some small leaks, but, the most important, it generates a really great number of items and units.

In one of my games it happened when one player seeded 30-40 plants and the other had 30 beasts, plus three tribe bases with all buildings and many walls and towers, plus the normally grown jungle population at day 15, plus all items left on the ground. Then at some point I personally tried to sell some items and the game crashed for all players.

The selling trigger is bug free, so I guess Warcraft 3 just wasn't made for this.

I'll still think about solutions of this problem.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
window789456
Troll
window789456

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Error. and bug   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 23:24

"...ohh and the bug was in 5.4 test 01. i was hunter with maximum mana, just slept, and i couldnt tame a baby bear due to lack of energy."

Well, just see in your class crafting ( hotkey: C + C ) , there show the energy that was you saying.
Back to top Go down
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Error. and bug   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 03:57

Ohh alright so it's not just me getting that.
Also window i'll check it out next match and see what you mean, thanks ;D
Back to top Go down
Unmourned
Troll
Unmourned

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Error. and bug   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 19:59

Maybe make it so just the berry bushes no longer sprout, snakes don't shed skins, delete rabbits entirely... I don't know how that would effect balance, but as someone who plays single player I'm sure I wouldn't notice. Also, does "Plenty" mode help, in theory?
Back to top Go down
killerch
Troll
killerch

PostSubject: Solution   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 10:16

Ok so admin if you find a solution to this problem which i see is quite common Very Happy will you post it in the change log so all of us can see that all is good with the map ? Thank you in advance. Поздрави от Стара Загора Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
nosivodead
Troll
nosivodead

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Error. and bug   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 04:16

hello:
just need end the game before crash
3v3 if you have a good pc you can play 10 days and qith luck one more day.
4v4 9 days and with luck one more day too
and if you have a wooden pc you will be dropped cuz you got fatal error in the day 7 or less JTR version 5.5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzIH_hu3G_c_nLgsUJ8iuRA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Error. and bug   Crashing Error. and bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing Error. and bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Trolls Reborn :: Game :: General Discussion-
Jump to: