Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug reports

Go down 
+29
TheMaxha93
SirMalum
StormTroll
Black_Beard80
iChaos
ADominion
Waj0
xandor
12OBIN
funAlways
KrunkZzZ
LeD3athz0r
vasak93
Wulfik
ElloElloEllo
benleboucher
Mustang
HunDoSlavus
Groundhawg
edddd
EvilChild
leso
NlmDth
mohamed_joker_
Chip
Rym
Kalgash
JAN0L
gadina_prokleta
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Wulfik
Troll
Wulfik

Bug reports - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Bugs   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2013, 04:49

Hello Smile Im kinda new here but I'm big fan of JTR. Ok so now .... I was playing JTR latest version multiplayer with my friends ( the testing one ) and I found out few bugs. I didn't see them here, so here they are.
-We couldn't gather oil. If it drops on the ground from geyser or your inventory, shop or another building, it just disappears.
-We couldn't buy Greatest Elixir it disappears.
-Fishing is buggy sometimes when you catch a fish, for example, and then you catch crab it says "bla bla fish". This text got stucked in a few games when I cought something or didn't cought anything it still says "bla bla fish" or ~null~. Few times my fishing baits just disappeared.
-Sometimes our trolls are in coma but you can still walk them craft with them or do causal stuff and their energy is replenishing like they are sleeping or so.
-I was shaman and whenever I crafted some elixir and I dropped it on the ground, again, it disappeared.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
SirMalum
Troll
SirMalum

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2013, 19:26

All the following bugs were discovered in the latest version 5.5 test 28:

1. Boats can get cold and thus move slower. Not only happens, when the troll is inside. It happens in the same moment the troll gets cold.
2. After building the boat cant move alone, but only with troll inside (intended). But once a troll was in the boat, the boat can move alone, even if it is empty
3. Boats can not be repaired with repair hammer (maybe not a bug, but it should work imo)
4. You can pick up a Big Spiked Club while already wielding an axe, the other way round is not possible.
5. Game crashes, if you pick up an experience scroll with a froll.
6. the -ms command sometimes shows a speed of 240.00, no matter how fast you are. Earlier in the same game it worked and also showed an increased speed while panicking.

In answer to the bugs found by Wulfik:
- I was definitely able to gather oil.
- I was able to buy Greatest elixir
- I didn't try fishing last game, but in earlier games/versions I didnt find a bug.
- The coma bug exists, I found that one as well
Back to top Go down
Wulfik
Troll
Wulfik

PostSubject: Bugs   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 03:31

Ye sorry :O My friend downloaded this map and he said its last version but it was test 12. So sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 09:00

Quote :
1. Boats can get cold and thus move slower. Not only happens, when the troll is inside. It happens in the same moment the troll gets cold.
The idea is that the troll inside is cold and he pulls slower.

Quote :
2. After building the boat cant move alone, but only with troll inside (intended). But once a troll was in the boat, the boat can move alone, even if it is empty
3. Boats can not be repaired with repair hammer (maybe not a bug, but it should work imo)
4. You can pick up a Big Spiked Club while already wielding an axe, the other way round is not possible.
6. the -ms command sometimes shows a speed of 240.00, no matter how fast you are.
Thanks! We will check these.

Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
ADominion
Troll God
ADominion

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 22:34

Quote :
i didn't tested that. so will probably need some testing to detect the problem. probably hard to fix soon.
Quote :
that was because the boat was switching from building to unit, it will work now, changed the hammer requirement to work on the mechanical unit.
Quote :
didn't tested but i could have dual axe and shield, this is no longer possible, so i think the bug is removed, on other hand warrior can wield dual, so a club and an axe shouldn't be strange.
Quote :
didn't test. but the tome are not more auto use, but i don't know since which version, it probably should be safe now...but to be sure we should make froll and zombie troll auto drop the book just in case someone try to actually use it, that would surely crash the game.
Quote :
6. the -ms command sometimes shows a speed of 240.00, no matter how fast you are.
well the trigger seems fine, i allready sent the latest version. but if i have a little time i will try to jass the trigger and optimize it, maybe it would solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
TheMaxha93
Troll
TheMaxha93

PostSubject: Got some buggs   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 19:07

In test 30 there are no plants and trading agreement is bugged so its kinda death for non-zombie shammy... After dieing to a carni plant you are being tp-ed to middle, i mean ur corpse and ghost are. Happened to me that i hit 0 enenergy and didnt fell into coma, couldnt sleep either, i died to get rid of that, sleeping sometimes doesnt give energy... If i find sth else ill let u know..
Back to top Go down
Lynx1771
Troll
Lynx1771

PostSubject: Random disconnect   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 08:28

Within version 5.5 final Many people get random disconnects at the very start of the game, around when the menu comes up for red with game options. We have tried many different hosts and people disconnect each time. sometimes even upto 9 people will disconnect at the exact same time, is any 1 else getting this issue>? i use garena
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 21:55

We still don't know the reason for this Sad
I hope we'll fix it one day.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
SkyStrider
Troll
SkyStrider

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 07:56

Hello everyone, I will tell you about some of the problems in the map, causing a memory leak. I apologize in advance, translated through Google.
Cure wound Drink - caused a breakdown and subsequently a huge memory leak when creating the drink.
Call any zombies - causes short hang, with each new zombie crash increases until it reaches a fatal error.
Sale of a large tortoise-shell - is an instant-fatal error.
It is also noted that with the emergence of the weed-killer was impossible to play more than 9-10 days, takes crit. error (not enough memory to process the command (highlighted with 4 GB of RAM).)
Planting trees is accompanied by a big hang-up.
The birth of the hunter pets in the same hang-up is accompanied, as well the hunter can happen bug, and he never breed pets.
Thank you for what you have read.
Sincerely yours - SkyStrider
Back to top Go down
SkyStrider
Troll
SkyStrider

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 14:15

Hello again
I noticed that the storm is too often appears randomly manner (without the participation of the totems) of all this is a bug in general storm passes in the game to 80 percent of the entire game.

Another bug - the probability of eternal sleep at the start of the game after the character selection, ie does not shoot down a dream, you can only kill the player, and then after the resurrection of sleep decreases.
Thank you for what you have read, with respect - SkyStrider, from the tribe  Jang'ai Feugo.

Last edited by SkyStrider on July 17th 2013, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyStrider
Troll
SkyStrider

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:08

12 day - fatal error on low computers
13-14 day - fatal error on medium computers
15 day - FATALITY!
Spawn zombies and craft Cure wound drink causes fatal faster
1)It is impossible to take the boat in some cases where it is moored at the rock. Just can not get it out of this state.
2)If you cut the weed, and under it there is no bush, that happens Fatal
3)If someone ordered the rain at the start of the game, it lasts indefinitely
Back to top Go down
StormTroll
Troll
StormTroll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 03:48

Hey mon Exclamation 

I was playing the new version you are working at, 5.6. None of my fur armor pieces were gaving me heat (I was playing with level 3 fur stuff). Or maybe I was with some cold bug.

Other thing is that I tried to revive the Guardian Beast 2 times and the totem failed to do it (spending all mana). (a comodo dragon killed it)

But I have to say, I played for 5 hours in a single game and then died. It didn't crashed! (Only when I left the game after dead)

Laterz!
Back to top Go down
MEETtheMEAT
Troll
MEETtheMEAT

PostSubject: Bugs   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 22:52

Sry for pming you gadina i had problems gasping the mechanics of this forum ^^.

Shaman can use all arcanum spells at the same time in newest version. Didnt test in v5.5

I vote for return of carni Plant

How shall i make Demonic vodoo mask if there is no Death pact? I vote for return of Sell Soul.

Oh and 1 thing oehm after totem death some heros didnt die my last game. Or mb they revived donno
Back to top Go down
window789456
Troll
window789456

PostSubject: More bugs found   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 03:19

Bug reports - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfP5annQCKDtv4T6Wdxi6xnbb1t6L2qkKuXXFKsHMFO4jI3O79e1m91Q
Found inside your pleasure hole.

Bug reports - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXpGQKxSTUMqux8KTeGmb8SoIh2ftTeUJxSz8cQ4Mt_c6TtY76MiDmzg
Found near the balls of your dead ones.

Bug reports - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2xorDItNDzMhaxTrknbxF9GiQAoZST9dYk6G_5l95mcSwl-dGLQPpKQ
Found under your father's skirt.

Bug reports - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9emc53qyttn07milzVSwLTkRzd8I2HAbQt8ZXIq0ePo7q6-I0VZanSw
Found behind the fourth wheel, you.

Bug reports - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTILjVdruyDyB0vQe-8FJoNexhFvwb-rs9OXQWYKeMvcYjqaC4Bl7qq9Q
Found at the end of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   Bug reports - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug reports
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Trolls Reborn :: Game :: General Discussion-
Jump to: