Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wanna play :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
estilista
Troll
estilista

wanna play :D Empty
PostSubject: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 20:38

first of all im from chile so excuse my english xd
i discover this map yesterday and all i wanted to do is to play it with someone else than me :d
but it seems that is impossible to do so because everytime a make it in garena or in pvpgn servers no one enters
but its seems to be a great map and im sure some people plays it so where can i find you
pls answer with your garena accounts or eurobattle accounts so i can add you if you got skype it helps to Very Happy
here is my info

Garena account: estilista
eurobattle: estilistaeldios

and also the hamachi net for jungle trolls is always full it wouldnt be bad if you put another one i think xd
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 08:01

Try the ICCup server.
Lately it is the best place for playing Trolls and other Warcraft games and there are many players of the Russian JTR community .
I personally prefer it, because there is a bot-check. I'm tired of Blizzard servers, which are crawling of bots and people cannot normally host a game.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
mohamed_joker_
Troll

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 17:37

if u play on garena , i solved the problem
i created a Jungle trolls group (only Garena + users can join)
its ID is :54838
all u have to do is invite all your friends on garena and STAY until the group gets populated
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 17:48

You mean - for every single play, or just once? If the latter, then lets appoint an hour and gather enough fans. How many users are needed?
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 18:32

Yes. lets just occupy garena, create a group and chose 1 specific rarely used room as our own, i.e one of the Chinese which are normally empty.

My problem with ICCup is that
a) I am not able to read or write kyrillic letters, although i have simplyfied Chinese active, It's just i cant speak the language.
b) most people are +2-5 hours ahead of my timezone
c) I get 200-300 ms to their bots
d) I gave it up several times bc i couldn't log in their server, either of bans or another time bc they take ages to validate and activate you for WC3.

Although their hack protection is ok.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 18:53

For me everything is okay, just tell me how do I join a group?! I spent half an hour looking and I saw such an option nowhere in Garena client nor in my Garena profile...
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 19:51

Ehrm you need Garena PLUS
Theres a chat client before you join the rooms
Back to top Go down
window789456
Troll
window789456

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 06:15

estilista wrote:
first of all im from chile so excuse my english xd
i discover this map yesterday and all i wanted to do is to play it with someone else than me :d
but it seems that is impossible to do so because everytime a make it in garena or in pvpgn servers no one enters
but its seems to be a great map and im sure some people plays it so where can i find you
pls answer with your garena accounts or eurobattle accounts so i can add you if you got skype it helps to Very Happy
here is my info

Garena account: estilista
eurobattle: estilistaeldios

and also the hamachi net for jungle trolls is always full it wouldnt be bad if you put another one i think xd

Yeah,

If you got Garena Plus, you can find a group.

I found a group that play JTR, the group ID is: 34378 .

We always play in Europe RPG room 1 - 7.

Hope you can see us there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna play :D   wanna play :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanna play :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Trolls Reborn :: Game :: Where to play-
Jump to: