Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help about Voodoo Revive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AkeVonWolfe
Troll
AkeVonWolfe

Help about Voodoo Revive Empty
PostSubject: Help about Voodoo Revive   Help about Voodoo Revive Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 01:51

Hey guys, I just started playing jungle trolls reborn I must say this might be one of the best games on Warcraft 3 right now. I had no problems learning the new concepts of the game because I played island trolls tribes before. But I had one thing that i couldn't quite understand the whole zombie thing with the shaman. Because no matter how hard I tried all i could do was simple rat zombie and nothing else.

so my question is how do i make more advance zombie (trolls,bears,alligators) with the shaman do I have to achieve the puppet master for shaman or do I just need a tons of voodoo scripts?
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Help about Voodoo Revive   Help about Voodoo Revive Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 20:39

You need to have in the shaman's inventory 1-10 voodoo scriptures and the resources the creature drops upon death. So to revive a boar you need a pig skin, 2 bone, 6 raw meat and the voodoo scriptures. And voila - you have your own stinky pig Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

PostSubject: Re: Help about Voodoo Revive   Help about Voodoo Revive Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 15:14

Or you can make a tarantula with 1 tarantula venom sac, 4 meat & an amount of voodoo scriptures I do not remember.

Or if you want an undead troll, get a skull, 2 bone, 4 troll meat & 10 scriptures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiusservers.com
The_Optimizer
Troll
The_Optimizer

PostSubject: Re: Help about Voodoo Revive   Help about Voodoo Revive Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:51

List of common zombie revivals requirements:
(Version 5.5 Test 29)

Zombie Troll:
4 troll meats
2 bones
1 skull
6 scriptures

Zombie Alligator:
5 raw meats
4 bones
1 alligator leather
8 scriptures

Zombie Bear:
8 raw meats
3 bones
1 bear fur
8 scriptures

Zombie Vulture:
2 meats
1 feather
3 scriptures

Zombie Sabretooth:
4 meats
1 bone
1 sabretooth fur
6 scriptures

Note: I'll list more later Razz
Note #2: You can't revive elder animals.
Back to top Go down
jimmehdean
Troll
jimmehdean

PostSubject: voodoo   Help about Voodoo Revive Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 21:27

I find it easiest to just set aside the materials when I kill my future zombie(gator, bear, bird, etc..). If you end up cooking the meat, just make sure you have at least 8 raw.

Otherwise just look at the post above mine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help about Voodoo Revive   Help about Voodoo Revive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help about Voodoo Revive
Page 1 of 1