Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Increase rotten troll's inventory ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mohamed_joker_
Troll

Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Empty
PostSubject: Increase rotten troll's inventory ?   Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 10:56

Even if u increase it by 1 .. i will make a big difference ... but what can i make to the rotten troll with only 2 slots ? A weapon and Glove/coat/boots or even voodoo mask ..
so .. why not increase his inventory but 1 or 2 slots and make it less confusing ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

PostSubject: Re: Increase rotten troll's inventory ?   Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 08:47

Let's not forget we are discussing the carry slots of a decomposed, unintelligent creature that barely is able to carry its own body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiusservers.com
mohamed_joker_
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Increase rotten troll's inventory ?   Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 02:14

That might be true , but he isn't unintellegent
His ability trolloid gives him some limited intelligence which allows him to use simple items,isn't that true ?
in my opinion Axes , Clubs , Gloves , Boots ,Coats,
and a normal or petrified non-magical voodoo mask are simple items
he won't truly need gloves or fur coats(he doesn't use heat)
But let's just say a Weapon(axe or club or spear) and a leather coat for armor which he needs cuz of his ability "hunger" and finally a voodoo mask for evasion and armor which he also needs for his ability "hunger"

i'm just asking for one more slot isn't rly much Smile
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Increase rotten troll's inventory ?   Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 10:57

I'd do it, but not before I invent some better way how the item limits system works. Now it is very complicated and creates a bug (when a troll cannot pick up an item he should be able to, and the player must write -debug to fix it). That's why for now all units except trolls have very simplified limits.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

PostSubject: Re: Increase rotten troll's inventory ?   Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 21:58

Just a stupid idea, but maybe you should add a Help button at the trolls skills. Opening a small skill menu that we/you can fill over the time with a written tutorial and guides for newbs. All nicely covered by buttons and one saying:" Press it with you cant pick something up you should be able too."

The tutorail isn't really helping newbe players, since their attention span not that long, also most of them are not bothering with looking at the website.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Increase rotten troll's inventory ?   Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 11:29

I thought of that, but... There is just no more place for such buttons. And newbees doesn't read anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increase rotten troll's inventory ?   Increase rotten troll's inventory ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increase rotten troll's inventory ?
Page 1 of 1