Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Jungle in Garena??

Go down 
+7
edddd
Chip
BomBaSTiQ
Unreal
JAN0L
gadina_prokleta
Rym
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rym
Troll

Any Jungle in Garena?? Empty
PostSubject: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 14:33

Hey guys where are this trolls playing!? i LOVE this game but the problem is, i don't know where can i see JTR players. I'm playing this game in Garena. but its kinda hard to find a player to play with Sad

If there's any troll playing in Garena just put me in your buddy list "Rym" see you there!

"We be jammin'"
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 08:18

Hello, Rym,
The forum is still in construction and nobody knows about it Smile

As for the Garena - still no Jungle Trolls room for now. Someday will take the time to speak to Garena administrators about it.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
JAN0L
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 19:56

i play on garena with my mate from time to time, feel free to add me my nickname is JAN0L(ID 16024026)
but i got time only at weekend
Back to top Go down
Unreal
Troll
Unreal

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 13:51

You can add me too UnrealOverlord.
Hope for a Garena JTR room soon. What a Face
Back to top Go down
BomBaSTiQ
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 21:43

Yeah it really need to be a room of JTR gardina have you ever tried to connect with garena forum masters or have u asked them... if you do give us a link so we can support...

And i play at Eurobattle.net Name is BomBaSTiQ u can addme who plays at euro

And i play also at Garena Name: .|c00ffbd00Snoo ID: 20365164

i will be soon at Northrend when i buy an original ver. of war3 Very Happy i am not rich i cant afford right now...

and last question gadina do you think to buy a real site like www.jungletrollsreborn.com cause if you do that and find some Fans who will help you this game can even be very popular as DoTa... just an idea of course it will cost alot its ur job to think about it Very Happy...

AND THANK YOU TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE SINCE 2006 (I think Very Happy) U ARE A REAL EDITOR...

EDITED

Last edited by BomBaSTiQ on January 2nd 2011, 21:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wrote trolltribes instead of trollsreborn sry for mistake...)
Back to top Go down
Chip
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 08:45

Hehe Hi BombastiQ C.h.y.p. here

I also think that the only way to make this more popular is by a JTR room at garena because ppl from eurobattle.net prefer that ITT crap
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 23:56

Hello, guys,
There is a section on game site where I am describing known play locations. Are there some others to add?
To Garena I have posted a Room suggestion, no answer for now : (

Thank you, BomBaSTiQ, because of people like you I see it is worth the work!
I have thought about a better domain, yes, and it isn't about the money - it is cheap enough. It is more about the time and efforts. And the more important, I first needed to offer some content to the fans (in game and at the site) and then - to think how to make it look better.

I shall talk to a friend shortly after so I would purchase a domain and eventually improve a bit the site of the game.
For now me and the other two game developers are putting more and more info on it while working on the next version of the game.

As for this forum - I know it looks poorly, I should find some time to improve it too.
Back to top Go down
edddd
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 02:04

Where to play in Garena: Russia RPG Room 02
Back to top Go down
EvilChild
Troll
EvilChild

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 17:55

Hi,
I play very oftne with Garena an my name is EvilStyler ID: 61529761

Feel free to add me or invite me to one of you games.
Back to top Go down
Ven
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 18:40

Gadina, I've seen, you made Hamachi Network for JTR but it is full. Can you make more networks?
And what's wrong with your topic on garena forum? You have a lot of replays there, why admins don't give a fuck about it? Is there other way to demand a room?
Back to top Go down
Unreal
Troll
Unreal

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 22:22

"Any Jungle in Garena??"

The garena forums are the real jungle.
Back to top Go down
wolf-sama
Troll
wolf-sama

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 20:53

Hi im searching for a JTR game in garena and i didnt entered 1 in weeks... weeks of searching in garena for someone to play this i'm wolf.sama please add me i wish to play once again this map Twisted Evil Twisted Evil *dead* D: now i have to sell my soul... i dont have gold.

I didnt find noting in rpg europe rooms...i dont speak russian (to go to their rooms), and im from Colombia so excuse my english please.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 23:41

Yes, begin to really dislike Garena.

Try to play at the ICCup server. There are many JTR players from different nationalities (well, still mostly Russians).

This is how to play there:
http://www.iccup.com/warcraft/wc_start.html
Back to top Go down
smk-parkour
Troll
smk-parkour

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 16:13

hey all, any chance of kicking inactive players out of garena group 1? I am active and i can play JTR almost everyday but group 1 is full and group 2 has too few ppl to play Rolling Eyes

offtopic:
also another thing i would like to mention is that it took me too long to find how to post a new comment, this site needs to be more newbie friendly Suspect
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 11:26

Well, I have no administrative rights there, the group was created by a JTR player. Couldn't you contact him in the group?

As for the forum, tell me what is wrong and I'll maybe fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
smk-parkour
Troll
smk-parkour

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 14:00

gadina_prokleta wrote:
Well, I have no administrative rights there, the group was created by a JTR player. Couldn't you contact him in the group?

As for the forum, tell me what is wrong and I'll maybe fix it Smile
oh ok, i thought the garena group was created from one of the map developers, sry about that

and well there isn't anything wrong with the forums, it just took me a while to find the "New Talk" button, all i needed is some time to get use to the site:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Jungle in Garena??   Any Jungle in Garena?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Jungle in Garena??
Page 1 of 1