Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JTR on theRampage ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trollus
Troll
Trollus

JTR on theRampage ? Empty
PostSubject: JTR on theRampage ?   JTR on theRampage ? Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 16:58

Hey there,
Im Trollus, a fan of JTR and a part of theRampage community. I want to introduce it to you guys, as the best way of gaming. Maybe now its fresh and pretty small, but soon theRampage will grow to a bigger community. So if here is anyone who would like to try out playing there, PM me for a link of theRampage website (due im not sure wether its allowed to post links here).
Im thinking for the future to add special sections onto theRampage.
Thanks for reading, trully yours Trollus.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: JTR on theRampage ?   JTR on theRampage ? Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2013, 23:31

Welcome, my dear troll ^^

You may post any links you want, if they would help other players find your game community Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
Trollus
Troll
Trollus

PostSubject: Re: JTR on theRampage ?   JTR on theRampage ? Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2013, 23:54

well the forums support is in russian, anyways im opening soon english sections
here's the link for the gaming platform dabi dabi dabi therampage.ru
Back to top Go down
Trollus
Troll
Trollus

PostSubject: Re: JTR on theRampage ?   JTR on theRampage ? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 22:01

okay I have made international section Smile
therampage.ru/forumdisplay.php?45-International
Also, if at least few of you will be interesting in staying there, I'll make sections related to JTR, clans and inside of gaming platform privilegies
Thank you sunny
Back to top Go down
ka-mu
Troll
ka-mu

PostSubject: Re: JTR on theRampage ?   JTR on theRampage ? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 06:59

what is theRAmpage???
Back to top Go down
Trollus
Troll
Trollus

PostSubject: Re: JTR on theRampage ?   JTR on theRampage ? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 11:45

theRampage is place where you can meet other players and play with them. We are having for now only hostbots with dota, but you can host by yourself&your hostbot, also we will add more hostbots.
therampage.ru/forumdisplay.php?56-Jungle-Trolls-Reborn (Just copy paste link to browser, im unallowed to post links before 7 days pass after registration)
this is the section I've created, I'll keep updating it and will be glad if moderator(s) of this forums get their staff at the mirror sections
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JTR on theRampage ?   JTR on theRampage ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JTR on theRampage ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Trolls Reborn :: Game :: General Discussion-
Jump to: