Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
+32
StormTroll
ADominion
nurgles troll
Necrofulos
Black_Beard80
soulhunter10
LeD3athz0r
FaxLim
iChaos
KrunkZzZ
Ferlius
stjerry
alelil
vasak93
Unreal
JungleRat
Ragtog
mohamed_joker_
ElloElloEllo
indoplayer
Mustang
EvilChild
GothicMage
HunDoSlavus
NlmDth
leso
edddd
kubaf
Rym
Kalgash
JAN0L
gadina_prokleta
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

Suggestions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 12:50

- Make throwing axes and javelins an off-hand weapon. (Unable to be carried with a shield, bow or dual wielding.)

Or add a shared cooldown to bow shooting/javelin, but that is hard to put in. So my solution sounds easiest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiusservers.com
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 08:02

ElloElloEllo, I would think in the opposite direction - of removing it from thе trap. This chance is nice and interesting, but it is a shock to the player, who haven't seen such effect anywhere else in the game and thinks it is a bug or something. What do you think about that?

HunDoSlavus, are you sure about that?
Because this means they would become actually unusable for the Warrior and Hunter. They were alternate damage source... If I make them alternative to the shield or bow, no one would choose them. And to make them still worthy, I'd need to increase their damage to make them strong damage, resource expensive, short range throwing weapons. This might work for the axes, but the javelins will become just another version of the bow.

I don't know, I think this would hurt game variety of tactics, without significantly improving the balance.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

PostSubject: Tribe changing/creating    Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 16:11

With the -leave -invite and -accept command A tribesmen who leaves a tribe should be able to invite others to join his tribe. This doesn't work with the current system

Maybe you could add a create tribe function or something to allow any one, to unally any other player, and ally any other player.
that'd be great!

A fully diplomatic system where you can ally and unally anyone being able to create any number of tribes (obvious limit 12 as there are 12 players) with any number of team members.
Back to top Go down
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

PostSubject: Spectators   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 06:25

Spectators should only be allowed to view their team, as whenever im in a match and some 1 dies, they have vision of the whole map as spectator and tell their teamates exactly what the other team is doing etc cheating.
Easy solution ^
or u could make it a selectable gamemode at the start of the match to not allow spectators to view the entire map or something
Back to top Go down
iChaos
Troll
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 12:34

What a Face Uhmmm, sir, can you possibly add some AI in game? Because I play it alone sometimes, no one joins me in Garena xD Please? cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WAFOOKO.XD
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 16:00

KrunkZzZ, I'm trying to rework the changing tribe system, but I got no results for now. I'll make it at least more intuitive, but I cannot guarantee it will work fine. Strange things happen in Warcraft sometimes.
I have also some major update planned for the reviving which will remove spectator mode, but it requires much work.

iChaos, sorry, I cannot make some really good AI. Consider it a multiplayer game... Have you joined the Garena Group for Jungle Trolls? There are always a dozen good players. Or you can try ICCup.
More info here.
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

PostSubject: Moving Bee Hives and Plants   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 21:24

I just had a nice idea, imo bushes and hives should work with a similiar concept to plants.

They drop 1 seed/nest on death, the seed is self explainatory the nest is tricky.
It should be like the spell dummy used with the bee nest, casting on nearby trolls.
You are able pick it up but it will keep on casting on you and around you until you drop it or "plant" it somewhere again.
This way you are able to use the food sources around the map more intuitive and more in an agricultural way.
Secondly you can place bee hives stratecical for defense too.

Also a new item would be useful, the caretaker protection (Lvl1) (like a HazMat-Suit).
This armour protects you from the bees so you can get near the bee hive and carry the nest savely.
Furtheron it could also protect from other insects biting and poisoning you (mosquitos/spiders/snakes/rats) up to a certain degree.
Recipe: Oil or Poison, 2x Linen Cloth
Craftable in Tannery or workshop OR as inventor recipe(!), IMO recipe is more balanced or even a hunter crafting making it rather rare in game.
Armor +2
protection from getting wet
Power Dmg reduction 10%
minor protection against diseases (HazMat)

There are some funny things you can do with the suit and the bee hive then:
Carring it as protection vs enemies/animals , slowing them down and reducing their damage effectively
Loading the CATAPULT with a bee hive throwing it inside the enemy base and casting a temporary uninhabitable zone with the spell dummy on an area.

If you find the idea good enough to integrate it into the game, Gadina. Tell me and I'll try to realize it as far as possible i can for now.
Back to top Go down
FaxLim
Troll
FaxLim

PostSubject: Random actions and thingy!   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 18:20

Well i was thinking coudnt it be cool if every like 3 or 2 ingame day you get attacked by random monster like if you are high level there will be more stronger monsters coming at you So like if you are still LvL 1 after 3 or 2 day (that is imposible!!) you will only meet like rat or something small fry and if you are like LvL around 4 to 7 there will be 2 animal attacking like 1 snake and a big or boar <===for higher lvl??? i dont know so i think you get the idea.

Day 3 or 2 You get attacked by Some random animal

Day 4 or 6 You get attacked by Some random animal again and keeps going

Ooooh ooooh 1 idea just poped in my head what about when days pass animals get stronger not if you LvL up so you have to LvL up fast and keep close to animals LvL and all.....so tell me if its good idea or it is already in the game and more. Hope it helped you

FaxLim sunny
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 19:15

The ecology of JTR is working in a different way, and honestly for most players the environment is deadly enough. Also i cant really see any use to a random leveled encounter other than slowing down weak players. Levels aren't that important with JTR , they are useful and make you stronger but not as much as the items actually.
Back to top Go down
iChaos
Troll
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 00:43

I have some not so good Idea here...

What if you put some new creeps? Like Lost human explorer, Native trolls, Jungle dwarf? Like that?

And also, they have their own base. But they don't move and they are just like " creeps " in their camp.

Is it possible?
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 09:15

ElloElloEllo, the idea is great. About doing it - we'll see Smile

iChaos, yes, I have this planned. It isn't as easy as it seems though. In this game everything is connected, so I won't just add some units or items Wink
Back to top Go down
FaxLim
Troll
FaxLim

PostSubject: Improvment   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 14:34

I was thinking if you can pls add chat on this forum...well pls. Smile
Back to top Go down
iChaos
Troll
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 12:09

Hi there,

I have some new idea here. What if you put a new hero, like an Assassin, speedy, moderate attack but slow attack speed. And also a new creep, Mosquito egg! Wahaha, I really want to get some mosquito lol. (I know it would be impossible lol) Or a new building! affraid Haha. Just some not so awesome Idea. What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 13:03

Or anything new, whatever, just to be new Very Happy

Okay, don't worry, I'll add some badass new recipes obtained by Invention.
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 13:50

neat addition would be a new achievment called "Lumberjack ( ing )" which you level up obiously by cutting wood , and by leveling it up you get a chance to get double wood (2 woods) from 1 tree (aka , get skilled in cutting wood and make no mistakes doing it or smth like dat) . Yep , would be neat!
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 21:06

Sorry, this couldn't be done easily. Trees are Destructibles and there are certain difficulties working with them...
And all achievement slots are already used - except for one class achievement for Inventor (which I have planned).
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 18:46

gadina_prokleta wrote:
Sorry, this couldn't be done easily. Trees are Destructibles and there are certain difficulties working with them...
And all achievement slots are already used - except for one class achievement for Inventor (which I have planned).
well bout the chieves you could make a second page , and can't that be done like something :
a unit owned by red kills a unit , unit = tree , add stuff ...
Back to top Go down
iChaos
Troll
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2012, 05:22

Hi, I've got a new suggestion. You know, I have many things that I like in JTR, and one of those is the stacking system. So here is my suggestion, how about increase the capability of a troll to carry 10 wood/tinder/stone/flint(and other resource) from 5? You know I like to harvest resource. HAHAHA Twisted Evil

And also, the CHAT doesn't work for me lol

-and damn, I can't see where is the nets of those vultures Rolling Eyes -

-and oh, why don't you add a new animal? like an ape haha drunken -

Thats it. Very Happy

Last edited by iChaos on May 20th 2012, 05:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some stuff)
Back to top Go down
iChaos
Troll
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2012, 05:52

LeD3athz0r wrote:
gadina_prokleta wrote:
well bout the chieves you could make a second page , and can't that be done like something :
a unit owned by red kills a unit , unit = tree , add stuff ...

You mean :

Event - A destructible dies
Condition - Dying unit equal to tree and killing unit equal to hero?

I HATE TRIGGERS lol
Back to top Go down
soulhunter10
Troll
soulhunter10

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 10:39

New Troll here! I got into JTR a while back but only into the forums recently and I love the game! not so much of a serious player to analyze every single piece of data but just the gameplay and i have a couple of suggestions;

Souls;
I was thinking about ghosts in the game, they die and are perfect scouts and thieves and they have no real danger but I was thinking of maybe capturing a soul, like crafting a Soul Stone at a Voodoo Hut with a Mana Fragment and some voodoo Scriptures and Enchanting it at a totem for about 300 mana, and then any troll can use it on a ghost after they see it, with a casting spell that immobilizes the troll for 5 seconds, in that 5 seconds the ghost has to get away or it will get captured in the Soul Stone, after the troll starts the casting he will lose some health over a period of time and will be slowed down after the cast, if he fails to capture the ghost he will take some major damage that will not kill him but he cannot move for a few seconds and will be slowed down, if it fails to catch the spirit the Soul Stone will get un enchanted, if it succeeds you will get an Imbued Soul Stone, the after effects of the casting spell will be reduced for the Shaman. YOu can also imbue an Enchanted Soul Stone without a ghost if you manage to get the particular players Demon Contract, if the contract is used to imbue the stone you need that Imbued Soul Stone to buy your soul back and if that particular player dies after the contract has been imbued he will die as if he has no soul normally.

Soul Stone Benefits;
Heart:
You can eat the Imbued Soul Stone like a Boss Heart, it will increase all of your troll abilities by the sum of the soul in the Soul Stone, for example if that troll had consumed the Komodos heart and the Bear heart you will get those benefits too, and the trolls achievments will be given to you, your health, damage and speed will increase too and if he was a different class (I dont know if this is possible) you can craft a minority of that classes items, if he is the same class you just gain more intelligence, strength and agility etc.

Minion:
If you do not want to eat the Soul Stone you can further imbue it with your class and use it to summon a minion, for example if you are a warrior you can imbue the Imbued Soul Stone with a Troll Skull or (I think there are)Boss Skulls, after you imbue it like this if you consume it you will gain a minority of the previous Imbued Soul Stone's effects and a minion will be created for you to command, this minion will have the crafting abilities of the former troll and will have unique minion abilities,.
Minion Types:
Warrior-Zombie: basically the same as a normal troll except he can craft all the weapons a warrior and an Armory can make plus the weapons of the former troll's class, he will be slightly slower than the living troll but is harder to kill and is much stronger, less accuracy, less evasion but higher damage and higher health and armor and can equip all the weapons of the normal troll, cannot craft any tents or buildings etc and can only use a Warriors weapons. isn't affected by quicksand and such, just becomes slower and cannot catch any disease. Consumes hearts and skulls to make itself more powerful. Needs a Troll Skull to make.
Shaman-Voodoo Spirit: faster than a ghost but slower than a troll, can go through obstacles and is affected by everything a normal ghost is minus the time to die and the effects of an Enchanted Soul Stone, It will have the knowledge of ever concoction and potion and spellbook a regular Shaman and a Voodoo Hut knows to make, It cannot use any items but it will have all the Shamans spells that can heal or cause damage, it can also cast 1 of all the the three basic spell types, it also needs an Arcanum to make and all of that specific arcanums spells are added to the Voodoo Spirit and they have a reduced mana cost, cool down and increased effects etc. Consumes Mana Stones and Fragments to make itself more powerful. Needs an Arcanum to make.
Inventor-Golem: A slow and weak on its own yet quite alot of armor and has the Inventors and Inventors Workshops crafting knowledge, can equip poison gases and grenades and things that a tower and an Inventor can use, not capable of thinking of ideas but can make an Engine on defualt, can 'consume' a chainsaw or a flamethrower once to utilize its abilities forever for weaker effects, can use it without consuming it for its full effects but also durability, consumes Engines to make itself more powerful. Needs an Engine to make.
Hunter-Troll Creature: It is probably the most overpowered of all the creatures but it has two forms, one is a troll form and the other is an animal form, although it has to devote itself to one form becuase of the items and because of the mana it takes to change form, in troll form its a faster but weaker than a troll with slightly less health and armor than a troll, it has the knowledge of all the Hunters crafting knowledge of weapons and traps and the tannery's knowledge of weapons and armor. it can only use Hunter weapons in Troll form and it needs an Animal Heart to make which slightly influences the troll form in terms of a slight upgrade in strength or speed but the heart plays a great part in the animal form. The animal form is a version of the animal heart you used to make the minion, say you used the Vulture heart then the animal form can fly for a period of time, is faster and while flying can swoop down and eat other smaller creatures as prey, the animal form is not a wolf or bird but the troll itself with animalistic features unless it uses the animal feature such as fly or sprint in which case it turns into a bird or wolf, if it uses the Vulture heart it can only fly but cannot sprint and vice versa, the Komodo feature is swim and the Bear feature is rage, while in the animal form it cannot hold any items such as armour or weapons and when transforming it drops all its items, it can hold and use potions though but also loses all its crafting knowledge unless it is in Troll Form. is affected normally by quicksands and is the only minion that can catch diseases. Needs a Boss Heart to make.

Weapons and Armor;
I have read some of the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness and the Warriors books, played Survival Minecraft and all that and I just love Survival stuff like that, which also brings me to this topic. Some of these features have already been applied to gauntlets and boots already. all of them would require tinder or rope though.
Leather padding tools:
you can wrap leather around the handle/shaft/base of any axe or club for a better grip, increases critical chance of damage, accuracy, attack rate or makes it easier to cut down trees.
Better Edges:
You can add bronze, iron or even flint to the edges of your blades or axes to increase damage, critical chance, cutting tree speed etc.
Armor Coating:
You can take a soft rabbit fur or racoon fur and wrap it around your coat or chestplate to reduce the cold. Linen works too.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, I realize that it is probably a huge update and expect none of it to come into the gameplay but just take a look at it. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Black_Beard80
Troll
Black_Beard80

PostSubject: Idea For Human Explorers   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 15:07

i have been playing JTR for quite long about 4 years...and it would be cool if u add some human Explorers(they would be randomed somewhere in map) which they would harvest the trees and animals collect resources on the ground...in order to grow their camp(they can build too)...and of course the explorers would be much stronger than Frolls you have added...they would hunt in groups and carrying guns...and stuff.....they should be a big threat to Troll Tribes near them....with one word they will would be typical humans killing nature....and of course these explorers can get stronger with each kill...increasing HP and stuff...just to make it more realistic....and of course their base would be full with stocked resources....
Back to top Go down
Necrofulos
Troll
Necrofulos

PostSubject: Just another suggestion   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2012, 15:22

Your idea is nice soulhunter, but it seems a bit overpowered to have 1 extra troll(spirit) under your control. But I also think that idea has some potential, my version how it could work would be following:

Everything about the "Souls", and "Soul stone benefits" would be pretty much the same, with the expection that if the soul is trapped directly to the stone, the spirit of the troll will first of all: become tribeless. secondly: gain vision over the troll who is carrying his soulstone, or when the stone is placed on the ground (the vision range is really small, so it cannot really be used to spy anything else than location). Also the soulstone could not be made via the usage of deal with the devil.

When you have the soulstone, you can combine it with a rock, to create a soulstone on an altar/pillar/etc... If and when it is placed on the ground, it will spawn a ghost, controlled by the player whose spirit was captured. When in this form, the tribe which owns the soulstone has the same vision over the ghost which its owner has. If someone has the voodoo doll created from the ghosts former bodys blood, it can be used to torture it like a regular troll (thought if no such doll is allready existing, it can no longer be made as the ghost is bodiless).

The ghost can move where it pleases, but the owners of the stone can teleport it back via use of the soulstone, and they can also use it to do damage to the spirit. furthermore, this spirit has all the same gualities as basic spirits, with the expection that it cannot join any tribes, it cannot sell its soul (because it is allready bound), and it only has weaker scare, which will only scare nontroll units, also it cannot regenerate mana. Besides these weaknesses, the ghost can remain in the physical world how long it wants, until it is banished by spiritual means (totem, demonic stone, etc...). The ghost would also have 2 inventory space, and would be qualified as a monster, it would only be able to carry the stuff it can eat. If and when the spirit eats any of these substances, it would gain the regular amount of hp, and it would also gain mana, this mana could be used for the weaker scare, and if the ghost manages to gain 10 flesh (either rotten or nonrotten, and 5 bones (either fish or normal). When the ghost manages to get these, and it has the full 25 mana throught eating, it could rebuild its body, which would become one of the following depending on the items consumed:

1: The originall troll.
If the ghost manages to get 10 meat and 5 bones, it would construct the original body it had in life, with all the achiements and levels.

2: Zombie troll.
If the ghost gets 10 rotten meat and 5 bones, it will form as an zombie troll.

3: Froll.
If the ghost gets 10 meat and 5 fishbones, it will build a frollbody, which is like a normal froll, with the expection that it can craft some basic items, like daggers, spears, ropes, and huts. If ghost ends up in this form it can only be turned back to normal if the froll joins a tribe, and miracle is used on it.

4: Zombie froll.
If the ghost happens to be so unlucky, that it only gets 10 rotten meat and 5 fishbones, it will end up as a zombie froll.

All these creatures are still bound to the soulstone, and only possible way for them to escape, is to destroy it. Before that they cannot join tribes. If the player ends up with a zombie unit, he can no longer get back to his troll form.

The original idea was thought by soulhunter10, so he gets most of the credit from this Very Happy

This my version is propably less overpowered, and also gives the troll a change to get back to normal if hi is not guarded and punished well enough by the tribe which owns him.
There's allways hope, fellow trolls!
Back to top Go down
LeD3athz0r
Troll
LeD3athz0r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 17:22

well i just came up with something!
You could add a trophy stand!
-costs 1 mana stone , 1 stone and 2 wood
- you can place skulls ( animal skulls too! ) , boss trophy furs in it for some bonus buffs for owner's team , if they're standing near it. ( like boss bear fur could give +1hp/s , wolf could give some extra damage etc... )
it would put the skulls to other use than cauldron cooking for 1 all stats and boss furs wouldnt be so useless too!
Hope you like the idea Razz
Back to top Go down
nurgles troll
Troll
nurgles troll

PostSubject: eating food   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 10:39

Hey guys with test 19 for 5.5, my mates and i cant seem to cook anything in the fire. we put the meat into the fire and it comes up like a spit, but nothing pops out either into are inventory or onto the floor. i did read that there is a 5% chance that the food will disapiear if you dont have the right cooking skills, but so far we all just can not cook anything in the fire.

apart from that the games great i have been following it since 3.0 and have been digging all the updates since then.

also was not sure if i was meant to post here or not but here we are.

thanks for reading XD
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 16:45

Strange, it is maybe a rare bug, because cooking works for me just fine and I have no other reports for such thing...

Last edited by gadina_prokleta on January 8th 2013, 08:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next