Jungle Trolls Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Trolls Reborn

Survival role-play game

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troll Movies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Troll Movies Empty
PostSubject: Troll Movies   Troll Movies Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 22:51

Next month's Troll event:

I'm planning to record four short movies (4-5 minutes) about the playable troll classes which should give:
- overall game info
- specific gameplay highlights
- playing style advices

What do I need for this task:
- a sexy actress with Troll cosplay (check!)
- camera and montage (will be found)
- script - what exactly should tell us the girl about the playable classes - this is where I need your help, my dear trolls.

What is most important?
In what form should it be presented?
Please share your thoughts :]

Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

Troll Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Movies   Troll Movies Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 04:28

Oh my, how the time passes. Is it really already April the 1st ... - wait a moment!

This is actually a pretty nice idea, bounce
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll
ElloElloEllo

Troll Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Movies   Troll Movies Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 20:04

I 'm still having problem imaging the game world irl. But i had a small idea about an opener for your 4 videos.

Make it clear in a hort (Freudian slip: short & hot) scene ( 10 seconds) that she's actually an internet troll stumbling upon jungle trolls by accident and then being transformed into the the game. Very much like the intro of the mid 80' Captain Nintendo comic series.
This way you could open a logical relation between the LARP/Cosplay and the ingame world.

I assume that you are publishing the videos on youtube, it's posssible to link those videos as image boxes inside your video. A bit like the CYOA/gamebooks invented by Ian Livingston.

About the 4 classes contents - so far no real idea. Can you give us some hints about the production value. No-vLow budget is obvious, but what about SFX/Editing/Sound etc.? As far as i can judge from your pics and post you got the make-up effects covered.
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll
HunDoSlavus

Troll Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Movies   Troll Movies Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 20:49

If there was anything I'd love to do for JTR, it would be videos of patch previews, and I would be the narrator in those Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiusservers.com
KrunkZzZ
Troll
KrunkZzZ

Troll Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Movies   Troll Movies Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 08:29

Good idea. I don't know if what i could help with but it is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God
gadina_prokleta

Troll Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Movies   Troll Movies Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 20:39

Okay, now I know how the game community can help.

I need a game replay played by an experienced Hunter showing in the first 10 minutes of the gameplay some good skill and crafting most needed items.
There will be used also some parts of the end game, if there are some good built tribe camps to show.

It would be much better if the player directly records his game in the beginning using Fraps or similar program.
It will be great using it for just 10 minutes at game start, so it can make a record which contains the skill buttons and game cursor (which cannot be seen in a replay).
Fraps settings: 60 FPS, half-size, record sound, don't hide mouse cursor.
The files might become really big - we'll discuss a way they could be sent to me.

The author of the material will be mentioned in the credits when the clip is uploaded to Youtube.
Please help! I cannot do this. I cannot play well this game, especially as hunter : ))

Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
Sponsored content

Troll Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Movies   Troll Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troll Movies
Page 1 of 1